Jun 12, 2005

Stay away from the computer

Posted by Mary |

I'm not sure what happened, but two of my programs are no longer working. Of course these are the two vital programs required to make backup copies of DVDs, so I'm upset.

When I say they're not working, I mean the free trial versions have stopped, and I keep having to uninstall them, remove old files from the computer, reinstall them and run cracks. It's not that this makes it impossible, but it does take up some of my time. But then again, the programs are free this way, so I guess it's worth it.

Secretly, I blame Tom, who actually owns the computer. He had a problem with the programs shortly after I installed them, so he removed them and tried to reinstall them without asking me first. Now there's something hidden somewhere in the bowels of this machine that knows I haven't paid for the programs yet.

0 comments:

Subscribe