Jun 28, 2005

Cabin update

Posted by Mary |

After returning from our weekend in Denali, Tom and I found a second floor on our cabin. Outside walls are going into place, and we've decided we'll paint the building green with brown trim.

However, it doesn't look like the cabin will be finished in time for the arrival of the Quakers in Residence. I had a meeting last night with Jim, June and Kathy, and it looks like I'll probably move into the upstairs addition until the cabin is ready. I'd rather not have to move at all, but I'll lose a battle to win the war. Plus, my presence up there will disrupt several groups, which may encourage those groups to actually help out with the cabin. Robert's a great builder, but he can't do it all by himself.

The biggest downside? Nibbles will have to live somewhere else for a while. Pobre gato....

0 comments:

Subscribe