May 22, 2006

the finish line

Posted by Mary |

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I made it through the rain, I mean race... The official results are not up yet, nor do I have all the photos, but I am alive and well and made it to the finish line. Some people Jenna have sent Tom notes of condolence, assuming I must have expired along the course, since I haven't posted, but I am indeed alive. And now a triathlete, to boot!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

John said...

(clap clap clap)

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog actually after running across it. But wanted to wish you a hearty congrats! I'm just beginning to train for a triathlon so I know it's not easy work.

Again, congrats and good luck!

Subscribe