Jun 11, 2006

a sunday morning song

Posted by Mary |


If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me.
Oooooh, no, baby please don't go!

After a small gathering last night, Tom and I woke up early this morning to head to the airport. We refrained from getting teary eyed, though I may have choked up a little bit after I left the terminal. He's now on an airplane headed for Seattle, then bound for Maine by bike.

So now I'm awake and raring to go, but with relatively little to do. What's a girl to do? Well, start work on a practice journal, blog a bit, go pick up supplies for a craft project, get flowers, work on the planters for our cabin, maybe patch the holes in the ceiling and touch up the paint .... sheesh, I need to stretch out my projects!!

If you're more interested in Tom's trip than in me, check out the links to the right. He's got his very own section for his travel blog! He'll be updating it from the road, and I even sent him along with my digital camera to post pictures. Since he wanted a mascot, I gave him my Ganesh finger puppet. Who says I mock religion?

2 comments:

Hapes said...

I gotta admit...I'm more interested in what you've been up to. By the looks of it, good things all around.

Erin said...

Wow. That sounds like quite a trip, indeed.

Subscribe