Nov 18, 2008

t-minus 9 days

Posted by Mary |


I'm doing desserts for Thanksgiving. No, I mean I'm doing desserts. Like Martha Stewart on a bender. Like Betty Crackwhore. I'm planning on no less than three dessert options. I even found a cupcake stand at Value Village. It was $0.99, of course I bought it!

Speaking of $0.99 day at Value Village, someone scored herself a new fur coat. It fits with my aesthetic, but I can't wear it to the bars because then it will smell. I've not yet figured out how to get the smell of smoke or fried foods out of dead animals.

And speaking of new things (you follow my train of random thoughts?), I have a new computer. Just a cute lil' thing with 1 TB of hard drive space. Nothing to write home about. Dual processors, 8 cores, nothing fancy. This also means an upgrade to Leopard, which I am thus far not a fan of.

Confidential note to NB: It's not creepy to read my blog. Blogging just makes stalking easier!

3 comments:

Phnom Penhny said...

That turtle is the cutest thing I have seen all day. All week, in fact.

Cara J. said...

Not much? You suck.

Will those in the dryer drycleaning sheets get the smoke smell out of a fur coat? They work wonders on all my wool stuff...

Cara J. said...

BTW that first bit was totally motivated by jealousy (if you hadn't already worked that bit out...)

Subscribe