Oct 11, 2008

heard at the pub

Posted by Mary |

Are you ready to be educated about fun, sexy things?
--MFA student

Seriously, do these lines normally work? I went to Tom's reading last night, which meant drinks afterward at the Pub, which meant the rest of the MFA students showing up later on and quickly wising up to the fact that there was a female in their midst. Naturally, the cute Asian one was not flirting with me. Sigh. Why must I be white and therefore somehow off-limits to most Asian men?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Christian missionaries made them scared of white people.

JMS said...

Hmmmm....Asian men....Yum! Always had a "thing" for Asian men. Notice I didn't marry one? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I like your blog Mary! Come visit me at: http://alaskanshelpinganimals.blogspot.com/

Subscribe