May 31, 2007

a geekish squeal of delight

Posted by Mary |


Do you hear that sound? No, it's not me screaming about turning the big 3-0. It's me shrieking with joy as I download the Adobe Creative Suite 3. Yes indeed, as I type this my computer is currently installing Photoshop CS3, InDesign CS3 and Illustrator CS3. Oh, and why not add Dreamweaver CS3 to the mix to boot?

I tell you, sometimes it's great being a UAF employee. And it's cool if you don't understand why I'm so amped about this. I'm totally understanding that not everyone cares about design programs and nifty new features and the like. Just like some people are happy with Times New Roman. Luddites.

3 comments:

Cara J. said...

Danm you I'm still on CS1 and I wanted upgrades to CS2 so freaking bad it hurts!!! Again danm you.

Deirdre Helfferich said...

I have heard from a friend of mine who recently installed CS3 that it is intensely buggy, labels ALL older CS files as CS3 versions (and therefore causes problems when opening) and that it won't open ID1 or ID2 files at all. Let me know if this is true--I'm holding off on buying the upgrade until I know whether this was a federal computer problem or an Adobe software problem...

Jenni Moody said...

Happy Birthday! :D

Subscribe