May 18, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes.....

Posted by Mary |

I've realized that it may not be wise to grouse about certain things on my other blog, http://deftpalate.blogspot.com/, because people read that one for my reviews. Best not to have them reading my reviews of them, I should think. So, voila, a new blog is born. Plus, every time I Google myself, I pull up a million references to the Mary Haley who runs a ragtime Web site. Or the Mary Haley that has something to do with children. Maybe, if the stars are aligned, I actually show up waaaaay down on the list for my ACES awards.

Today being a rainy day, I am feeling a little down. However, I've got an interview tomorrow at School of Fish. If all goes well, maybe I can jump off this grant-funded/magazine-sold-to-a-guy-from-New-Jersey carousel I've been on. Still no word on the new cabin. We're having an emergency board meeting on May 31 to decide, hopefully.

0 comments:

Subscribe