Jan 22, 2007

New year, new look

Posted by Mary |

I finally got around to getting a haircut today. I'm not one of those women who can schedule their next appointment when the leave the salon. Instead, I tend to ignore my hair for 2 or 3 months, realize suddenly that it badly needs to be cut and call the salon looking for their next available appointment. I don't want to ruin the surprise for Tom, but let's just say my new hairstyle can be summed up in three words, beginning with "Flock" and ending with "Seagulls."

Since I don't have any pictures handy to provide you with a visual reference, I will instead give you the wackiest thing I came across on the Internet today.



**UPDATE**
The little guy is actually a midget. And, he's kinda famous! Check it out! He's also on MySpace, where he cops a bit of an attitude.

"You Americans can be so unaccomodating what with never having learned the metric system and all. And bombing countries into oblivion. And starving millions of people around the world with your economic sanctions. And being so very arrogant and ignorant about other people's customs and traditions. And with your Britney Spears and Madonna's. And ice hockey! I don't understand you Americans some times."

3 comments:

Coldfoot said...

What the hell was that? Cambodian Idol?

MG said...

That has to be the strangest thing I have seen in recent memory. Second only in obscure awesomeness to, say, a Star Trek bellydance.

Anonymous said...

Omigoodness!!!

This makes The Terror of Tinytown seem mundane and ordinary!!!

Hope you both are well. We both feel need of a time for discourse with you. We'll phone in the next few days.

Love from the former QIR's

Subscribe