Oct 14, 2009

heard in the office

Posted by Mary |

Yeah, I'll stop singing that song soon.
Just like I stopped singing "Do You Know The Way To San Jose?"
once we got to Costa Rica.
--Me
(falsetto) La la la la la la la-la-la.
--Co-worker #1
Dun dun-dun, dun dun-dun.
--Co-worker #2
Jeez, if I could teach you to dance life would be like a musical.
--Me

I know I'm kind of late to jump on this bandwagon, but I have started watching Glee and am in love. I'm sure it's surprising. Who would have guessed I would like a musical with lots of dance numbers? I think I was a very flamboyant gay man in a past life.

1 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Congrats Mary! You've won my giveaway! Please contact me through the email on my blogger profile with your full name and address and I'll get your package out to you ASAP!

Subscribe