Apr 28, 2008

heard at dinner

Posted by Mary |

Artichokes are the lobster of vegetables.
--Tom, dissecting
his food


You don't tell us you have dessert and then give us fruit.
Just ... just ... fuck you!

--Me, recalling
Jennie's previous "desserts"


I'm a little red-faced, but I'm not afraid to admit when I've done something dumb.
I was posting a survey on one of those dastardly social networking sites, and one of the questions was "When do you shower?" and I said I shower at the gym. Today I realized that the person who wrote it probably wasn't from Alaska, and probably meant "time of day" not "day of the week." For the record, I shower in the morning, but only gym mornings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's TREE CANDY, god damn it. Quit whining and eat your tangerine.

Cara J. said...

Don't worry people would just assume you were being a smart ass anyway....

Subscribe